With the growing need to accelerate production and remain competitive in a growing global market, the need for efficient and flexible robotic technologies is becoming a key issue for most manufacturing companies.
With the help of YASKAWA MOTOMAN robots, work of various complexity in your company is easily automated, high quality is ensured and production efficiency is increased. We offer you to choose a robot from a wide range, which you can find below.
YASKAWA MOTOMAN robots paves the way for a wider market:
- Simple tasks are performed much faster.
- Robots free up your skilled workforce, which can focus on more complex tasks.
- Robots deliver consistent and unchanging performance that reduces management oversight. Factors that threaten terms (retraining, shift changes, illness) have less impact on your performance.
YASKAWA MOTOMAN robots can be easily adapted to changing conditions:
- One robot can be programmed to perform multiple tasks in one workplace – reducing process time, training and space requirements.
- Robot programming has become easier than in the past, and your employees can be trained to program even in their workplace.
- Updated robotics software and evolving technologies have expanded the capabilities of robots in recent years, allowing perform more tasks than before.
YASKAWA MOTOMAN robots ensure high quality:
- Robotic movements are consistent and precise – often with a repeatable accuracy of 0.5 mm.
- Robots reduce the loss of productivity in repetitive jobs that results from employee fatigue.
- Employees working with robots will be more satisfied with their work.
YASKAWA MOTOMAN range of robots:
The Motoman GP series is a portfolio of multi-purpose, 6-axis industrial robots in a payload range between 4 to 600 kg. GP Series robot models are perfect candidates for many kinds of automation challenges, such as assembly, material handling, machine tending, material removal or quality inspection.
MOTOMAN HC Series robots are 6 axes human-collaborative robots (cobots) with a payload of 10-30 kg. Operator’s safety is assured by a Power and Force Limit technology that stops the robot in case of contact with an operator. HC Series robots can switch between safe collaborative speed and high speed, operate without additional protective measures like a safety fence, depending on the risk assessment.
MOTOMAN MPP is a series of 4-axis high-speed delta robots – nimble, accurate and efficient. MPP Series Robots are ideal for high speed pick/place/pack applications – cartoning, kitting of parts, often from conveyor belts into blister packs. Compact, zero-footprint design offers versability for application layouts.