“PROFIBUS” (private limited liability company) was founded in 2001 in Panevėžys. The company has been the official representative of the Japanese company YASKAWA for Lithuania and Latvia since 2008. Highest quality combined with outstanding performance since 1977 has a name: MOTOMAN robots. The nucleus of the company are highly qualified engineers with many years of experience in the fields of electronics, automation and industrial robot installation, service and automation of technological processes. By date we have installed and currently service over 150 industrial robots in Lithuania and Latvia.
– Installation and maintenance of new and second hand industrial YASKAWA-MOTOMAN ROBOTS for welding, cuting, palletising, handling, 3D milling, painting;
– Introduction and service of MIG/MAG, TIG, spot and plasma welding and plasma cutting equipment;
– Installation and service of specialized industrial lifting/handling, universal (manual and pneumatic) manipulators, work stations, and air cleaning systems;
– Introduction and service of precision welding tables, positioners and turnovers;
– Automation of technological processes, development and introduction of non-standard and special software;
– Training courses.
For more info about UAB PROFIBUS activities and completed projects please visit Youtube account Profibus.
We are certain that our shared experience and knowledge, exemplified by our successful technical solutions and projects, will meet your exceptations and needs for the technical improvement of your business!