1. What information do we collect?
We can collect, retain and use information of the following kinds:
• information about your computer, and your visits in this website and use of this website (including your IP address, location, type of the browser, from which you‘ve been redirected, duration of the visit and number of page viewings);
• information, which you provide to us with the goal to subscribe our services from our website, reports by email and/or newsletters;
• any other information, which you send us at your discretion.
http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html . However, a cookie is used in this rejection mechanism and, if you delete cookies from your computer, your rejection will not be saved. In order to ensure that your rejection is saved for a particular browser, you should use a plugin of the Google browser, which is available to the address http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin . Most browsers allow you to reject such cookies, although some browsers allow not to accept cookies only from the third parties. For instance, in the Internet Explorer browser you can reject all cookies by pressing „Tools“ > „Internet Options“ > „Privacy“ and selecting „Blockallcookies“ (it can be done by mowing a switcher). However, blockage of all cookies will have a negative impact on the option to use most websites, including this one.
3. Use of your personal data
• Administration of the website;
• Improvement of your browsing experience, applying this website for your personal needs;
• While having your consent for sending a newsletter by email, which, to our understanding, can be of interest to you (you can inform us at any time, if you do not want to receive the newsletter);
• For provision of statistical information about our users to the third parties, but such information will not be used for identification of any separate user.
Without your explicit consent, we will not provide you personal data to the third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
4. Policy changes
5. Websites of the third parties